Market Access and Public Affairs Project Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Market Access and Public Affairs Project Manager based in Switzerland. The position is with a large pharmaceutical company who are determined to deliver pioneering medicines to enable better health for patients around the world.
- Accountable for setting up KPIs dashboard and brand level access trackers.
- Market Access Plans Coordination.
- Sharepoint content management and organization, archiving, maintenance.
- Collating Management updates and coordinating input to business reviews.
- You will support specific projects, e.g. Price Confidentiality, VPRIV Outcomes-based agreement LOC worstream, UK Replagal TK.
- Support meetings, e.g. Payer AdBoards, Access Summit, monthly calls organization.
- Support capability building initiatives with LOCs and best practice sharing.
- Research support for specific urgent topics in the absence of external consultants.
- European public affairs community meetings (program coordination/logistics).
- Monthly communications across the European public affairs network with European key policy developments - summary of EFPIA documents.
- Collate public policy developments from the LOCs for monthly policy trend report to Giles/Global.
- Support with various briefings and presentations.
- Communications with the H2O partners / Organization of regular meetings in view of grant agreement negotiations / Organization - filing of documents.
- A meticulous eye to detail.
- Ability to adapt in a change environment.
- Cultural sensitivity/experience and adaptability working cross functionally in a multi-cultural environment.
- Creative and proactive thinker and solution-oriented mind-set.
- Science or business degree.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in public affairs or market access.
- English in native or advance level of writing policy documents, documents that summarize legislations and regulations.
- Pharma background is admirable.
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment/ matrix organization.
- High proficiency as a multitasker and project/event manager.
- Experience in using digital tools, e.g. SharePoint, Yammer, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.