Facilities and Compliance Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Facilities and Compliance Engineer
Contract until the end of 2020
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company, currently in need of a Facilities & Compliance Engineer who will work as part of the Engineering team to deliver Facilities & Compliance Services across their site.
The role will involve working with various Service Providers. The Engineer will have responsibilities in the areas listed below;
- Safety investigations related to the delivery of service from the service providers.
- Quality and non-Quality related investigations associated with service delivery from the different service providers.
- Sanitization & cleaning of Production Areas, Labs and support areas as required.
- Pest Control for Production areas & Non-production Areas.
- Laundry & delivery of garbing for Production Areas and Non-production Areas.
- Facility management, maintenance and repair across the site - GMP and non-GMP areas.
- Lab Supplies and Lab Equipment Support.
- Catering provision in the Restaurant and break areas across the site.
- Security including access control, CCTV and production alarm monitoring / escalation.
The Engineer will work with the Associate Director of Utilities & Facilities to manage service providers and ensure the site is complying with necessary National & Corporate Requirements.
In addition, key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing service delivery and maintaining and developing relationships with Service Providers in partnership with BMS stakeholders such as Operations, Maintenance, EHS, Quality, Procurement, global departments.
- Ensuring all systems are in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, Quality (cGDP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures.
- Participation in regulatory and corporate audits.
A broad knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, maintenance systems, regulations, and industry regulations related to the manufacturing is advantageous. Demonstrated ability to build, develop and sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role then please apply online to be considered – thank you.