Protein Purification Team Manager
- Experience Level
Our client is an innovative world leading pharmaceutical company, who are searching for a downstream processing professional to join them at their world-class manufacturing site.
Within this role you will:
- Lead a team of technicians and purification scientists
- Provide support for the manufacture of biologics bulk drug substance for late stage clinical and commercial stage products
- Take responsibility for the technical support and optimisation of the drug manufacturing process
- Ensure timely and high-quality supply of the products to patients
You will bring to the role:
- Proven experience in purification process development, optimisation and trouble-shooting gained in an industry setting
- Higher education degree (MSc, PhD, Engineering degrees preferred)
- Direct team management experience
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and openness to collaborate with other disciplines
- Strong communication skills
In return you will receive:
- A career-making opportunity to work in for a global leader in the pharmaceutical arena
- An international environment and personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and generous package
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Kadri for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Kadri at +44 1273 727 930 or email@example.com
Kadri is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for Protein Purification Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly