- Experience Level
My client, a global pharmaceutical company and leaders within their field are looking for an EU QPPV to join them in this business-critical and highly impactful role. This is a very dynamic and fast paced environment and will require you to have the drive and capacity to support all Pharmacovigilance activities across their portfolio, as well as the expectation to have hands on positive impacts outside the general activities and continuously to add value to the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Full oversight of all PV activities, including the PV system within EU for marketed products initially
- Full responsibility of signing off the Pharmacovigilance Master File (PSMF)
- Accountability for continuous Pharmacovigilance evaluation of the company’s products authorised in the EU
- Be primary contact for European Medicine Agency (EMA), company affiliates and pharmacovigilance inspections and audits conducted in the EU
- Active member of safety governance committees
You will bring to the role:
- Medical Doctor, coupled with clinical practice experience (drug safety)
- Extensive Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management expertise within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous impactful EU QPPV experience
- Track record in leading teams
- Robust, solution orientated and dynamic approach
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Join the senior leadership team of a global leader in a highly impactful role
- Receive a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Gain significant professional development and personal growth
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Victoria for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Victoria at +44 1273 727 930
Victoria is a Client Partner at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.