Regulatory & Compliance Global Director *Based UK, BeNeLux* QMS and PI for the global reg. function*
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Regulatory & Compliance Director ** Global role ** Based UK or BeNeLux ** Manage QMS and PI for a global regulatory function * Mainland Europe with Relocation
This is a different opportunity to most because the role is focused on managing a small team responsible for ensuring quality for a regulatory function, not a product or normal GxP area. Because of this, I am seeking an individual who has:
- Worked in a similar role as a Associate Director or Director of regulatory processes, standards or PI, in an super affiliate or regional role and now wants a global position
- Has set up a QMS in a research quality or drug safety function possibly with earlier career experience in regulatory or a Masters in Drug Registration, so you at least understand how regulatory affairs works operationally
- Have worked in another regulatory field, and managed a major compliance or process improvement programme in some way, shape or form.
Either way, you will see yourself as someone who can provide solutions into the value chain, by working with different sub teams, different functions and in a role where you will report to the senior management team member (the global RA leadership team), for an individual with a truly remarkable reputation.
You will support cross functional and functional quality programmes, compliance initiatives and manage or maintain oversight for any potential deviations. You will take the SOP landscape with policies through to maturing, as well as through workshops and work streams, help to map out potential process improvements. You will manage a team of up to 5 FTEs.
The role can be based in 2 locations, 1 is in Benelux, the other is in West London, A4/M4/M25 region. Both come with support for relocation, and both come with a decent package, stock and car or car allowance.
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Matt Greig on +447918679405 until 8.30 pm CET or 7.30 GMT any evening as well as during the day.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: Quality Management, Regulatory Processes, Training and Standards, Regulatory, Process Improvement, Jobs in Regulatory & Compliance, Reg Affairs, RA, Regulatory jobs, RA jobs, Regulatory Affairs Jobs.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Regulatory Affairs Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Compliance Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Labelling Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium