FR speaking *** QBD Statistical CMC Expert (Stats in Manufacturing) *** Contract role ***
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
QBD Statistical CMC Expert (Stats in Manufacturing) *** Contract role *** 6 months will most likely renew ** French / English is a must
Analyzes and interprets data from various sources, within the Technical Operation department, which supports product development to GMP standards, and manufacturing. Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods. Provides statistical consultancy in relation with method/process transfer and validation, product homogeneity and stability, process optimization and control.
She/he should be familiar with fixed and mixed effects ANOVA models variance component decomposition, regression analysis, multivariate analysis, repeated measures, categorical data analysis, non-parametric statistics, statistical process control and experimental designs. Proficiency with JMP and SAS (base, stat) is expected. Other statistical packages knowledge is an asset.
We look for someone who has a good customer oriented view and who has the flexibility and willingness to develop a good base understanding (not directly linked to statistics) of the different supported areas (bioassays, analytical chemistry, process chemistry, packaging, etc) . She/he must be capable to deal with very different issues coming from different areas at the same time. The person should have good communication and teaching skills.
- Bachelor degree with a mathematical background (mathematics, applied mathematics, engineer) or,
- Master degree in statistics or,
- PhD in statistics is an asset
- Min years’ experience required: 2-4 years of experience as statistician in product development within the pharmaceutical industry
- Other industry experience (pharmaceutical in clinical or preclinical, Chemistry industry, Food industry) may be considered.
If you wish to apply for this role, please call Matt on +44 791 867 9405 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords: Non - Clinical Statistician, CMC Statistician, Biostatistics, Bio-statistics, Biostatistician, Bio-statistician, Manufacturing Stats, Stats, Jobs in Biostatistics, Jobs in Bio stats, Biostats, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Biopharma, Biostatistician, Statistics, Statistician, BE, Belgium, Stats, Data Management, Data Analysis, Non-Clinical Study, Clinical Trials, CMC
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Clinical Data Management Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Informatics Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in France
- SAS Programming Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Statistics Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in France