- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Working within the therapeutic business unit for NHS prescription products.
- Act as a member of the multidisciplinary brand team;
- Help guide the medical strategic direction for aligned brands;
- Distil clear content from the wealth of scientific data & communicate this to the business;
- Scientific review and copy approval for promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI Code of Practice;
- Act as a product specialist resource providing detailed knowledge of medical information to support key communication messages and to present medical communications data to customers on request.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates must be life science or pharmacy qualified
- At least 2-3 years of relevant medical affairs experience
- Strong ABPI knowledge.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Scientific Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Pharmacy £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Medical Science Liaison £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex