- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Working within the therapeutic business unit for NHS prescription products.
- Act as a member of the multidisciplinary brand team;
- Help guide the medical strategic direction for aligned brands;
- Distil clear content from the wealth of scientific data & communicate this to the business;
- Scientific review and copy approval for promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI Code of Practice;
- Act as a product specialist resource providing detailed knowledge of medical information to support key communication messages and to present medical communications data to customers on request.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates must be life science or pharmacy qualified
- At least 2-3 years of relevant medical affairs experience
- Strong ABPI knowledge.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Pharmacy £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Medical Science Liaison £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex