UK Market Access - Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become an integral member of an industry-leading Market Access consulting team that are known to deliver the highest quality of work to clients of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry. The candidate will join the team as a Consultant with Managerial responsibilities for a team of Associate Consultants and Research Associates, play a key part in generating new business and delivering projects that can make significant contributions to the clients business.
Below is a brief description of the role....
- Significant contribution to the delivery of the companies offerings, both qualitative and quantitative. The candidate will take the lead on developing qualitative deliverables and supporting the Data Science and Digital team in the development of quantitative models
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Associate Consultants and Research Associates
- Will be responsible for organizing team resources to assist the Account Director in generating a team financial target as well as identifying and winning opportunities from both existing and new clients.
- Support the selection, development and retention of the talented consulting team
- Experience within UK Market Access
- Knowledge of the changing NHS landscape and its practical implementation at a local level
- Experience of pre and post launch Market Access strategy development and implementation
- Strong understanding of the principal concerns/needs of current/emerging payers and their influence over local drug decision making
- Commercial Mindset with a strong understanding of how to identify and convert business development opportunities within the Pharma industry.
- An innovative approach to Market Access
More information available on request.
If this role matches your goals and motivations, get in touch today!