Quality Assurance Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- ASAP Start - 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Site based in Berkshire
- Global pharma company
- Reporting to a Quality Senior Manager, Provide day-to-day assistance for commercial QA activities associated with remote/virtual batch disposition. The QA officer will ensure assigned tasks are performed in a timely manner to meet batch disposition, supply chain and all associated international GMP/GDP requirements.
- Batch Release 70% - To compile & review batch document sets for completeness & compliance to EU GMP.
- QA Support (Quality Systems) 30% - To assist in maintenance of quality systems
Full job description available on application
- Candidates should have experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and control measures
- Basic experience in Quality administered systems.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk based decisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy – able to follow verbal and written instruction (SOP’s).
- Quality and process orientation and mindset
- Ability to accept responsibility and be pro-active within defined limits