Medical Affairs Pharmacist (German speaking)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in South-West UK
- Competitive package + relocation assistance
- The role specifically requires experience in working in the Pharmacy and the healthcare system in Germany
- The role itself will involve:
- Understanding of the current and developing pharmaceutical and healthcare legislation within Germany and the EU and the application of this to company systems and processes
- Communication to a high standard, both verbally and in writing, with healthcare professionals, business partners and company colleagues
- The role will also involve wider aspects of the Pharmaceutical Industry including Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management Systems and Distribution. Experience in the following areas would be an advantage.
- Medicines Information
- Patient Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Product labelling (SmPC, PIL, packaging)
- Quality Management Systems requirements for MA holders and distributors.
- GDP requirements for medicinal products.
- Full details available on application
- Outstanding communication and medical writing skills in the German language with exceptional attention to detail
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Teamwork and Proactivity
- As a qualified Pharmacist this is an excellent opportunity for you to use your skills as a healthcare professional and to develop your experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in both the UK, Germany and beyond.
- Pharmacists without medical affairs experience will be considered as long as they are UK registered pharmacists who have worked in the NHS or industry and can speak fluent German
Apply for Medical Affairs Pharmacist (German speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Pharmacovigilance £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Pharmacy £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in City of Bristol