Medical Information - German Speaking
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Medical Information Associate Surrey
Our client is a leading, global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey. They are looking to hire the services of a German speaking Medical Information Associate / Med Info Specialist.
This position is available on a 12-month contract to start as soon as possible ideal applicants will have up to 4 weeks notice, applicants with strong experience and longer notice periods may also be considered.
Our client is a market leading pharma offering an excellent platform for career development.
Ideally you will have experience in a dedicated Medical Information position, but our client will also consider aspiring Medical Information professionals with a medical background.
Please apply today or contact Sabina Begum in our dedicated Medical Affairs Team for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01189 594 990.
Surrey, office based ideal for Med Info professionals residing in or near the areas of Leatherhead, Dorking, Reigate, Redhill, Epsom, Crawley, Woking, Guildford, Croydon, Weybridge, Kingston-upon-Thames, as well as parts of West London, Kent, Sussex and Berkshire
Salary / rate:
To be discussed
Medical Information Specialist / Med Info Associate French
Within this role, the MIA provides medical information and technical information in Spanish and will be responsible for researching and the preparation of responses for medical inquiries in English. Responsibilities include:
- Timely response to phone, email, internet, mail medical inquires
- Document inquiries in accordance of SOPs
- Identify and record or triage adverse events and product quality complaints
- Handle MI inquiries
- Create and maintain MI documents
- Maintain compliance
- Fluent in German essential
- Degree level education within a life science / healthcare field essential
- Pharmacy degree ideal
- 1-2 years experience of medical information or similar experience in a medical role
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Experience within a customer focused role / commercial setting
Clinical Professionals is a market leading life science staffing business with a dedicated Medical Affairs Team please contact us today to discuss your next career challenge.
BSc, MSc, Phd, Mpham, pharmacy, pharmacist, med info, medical info, medical information, SOP, sops, contract, freelance, freelance, perm, permanent
Apply for Medical Information - German Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly