Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An international CRO, with global experience in over 50 countries, is seeking a dynamic, hard-working Senior Clinical Project Manager who is inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
The Senior CPM could be based anywhere in the UK or Germany and is responsible for the management of multiple global clinical studies ( NA, SA , Europe) independently and also the oversee all assigned clinical research staff to ensure that efficient and effective management of clinical study activities is being maintained. Besides full-service project management responsibilities the SCPM would support Business Development team and would presenting at bid defense meetings as requested.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Takes a lead role multiple studies management, and provide strategic and tactical planning, organization, direction and tracking for completion of a studies (including oversight of clinical project timelines, reports, budgets, monitoring, site management, clinical supplies and data collection).
- Ensure that the trials are run in adherence to all relevant regulations including GCP, ICH, local regulatory requirements, as well as SOPs and policies.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with the Sponsor for assigned projects to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to
- Responsible for maintaining the ongoing timelines for each study and uses these timelines to track and manage a study's progress.
- Responsible for ongoing budget tracking and progress reviews for each study.
- Oversee and/or review of the development and writing of ICF, source documents and eCRFs, and tracks them to completion.
- Reviews study-related materials created by the Monitoring and Data Management Groups (e.g. study training manuals, monitoring plan, data management plan, Statistical Analysis Plan).
- Oversee the selection, contracting and oversight of clinical trial related vendors
- Minimum of 10 years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical / y/CRO, including at least four (4) years of full project management responsibility.
- Experience in managing global (inter-continental) programs in a multi-office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities; utilize resources effectively.
- Financial awareness and ability to actively manage financial tracking systems.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vamsi Gentela at +44 203 056 5528 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Management £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Management £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)