3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in the company's Russian office, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites,
- Perform source document verification and case report form review,
- Perform regulatory document review,
- Conduct study drug inventory,
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up,
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
Skills and Requirements:
- Min. Bachelor of Science in health-related field, MD or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management.
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies.
- Fluency in Russian as well as English language.
- Min. 18 months' as a CRA.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Polina Sidorova at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for CRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly