3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in the company's Ukraine office, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Company/Sponsor SOPs and GCP.
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files.
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases.
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites.
- Review patient charts and clinical research data.
- Assist with feasibilities and other tasks upon business requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in health-related field.
- 1-4 years previous experience as a CRA.
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, and submitting documents to competent authorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Ukrainian.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Polina Sidorova at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for SCRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly