Medical Information Specialist (French Speaking)
- Experience Level
I am currently seeking a Medical Information Associate (French Speaking) to join a well-established CRO organisation in Cambridge. The successful candidate must be able to communicate with clinical trial patients, Senior clinical members of staff, KOL’s and Physicians and providing feedback.
FTE: Full - Time
- Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service, including researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail.
- Research and respond to the inquiries from approved resources.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to client and PPD SOPs, protocols, GCPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying and recording or triaging to responsible designee, adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfillment and performing after-hours pager support.
- The information provided will be given to a level in parallel with the individual's expertise, experience and training
- May assist client with editing and creation of custom responses.
Requirements / Skills and Experience
- Life Science degree or Healthcare professional background (Pharmacist, Nurse etc.), or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with others
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to interpret client provided medical and technical information
- Organizational skills
- Time Management skills, Initiative
- Ability to understand products in order to document adverse events and product complaints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
If you are interested in the role and would like to hear more about the role, please feel free to get in touch with me on the details provided below:
Giles Bart-Plange | Recruiter | +44 (0) 203 928 8384 | www.planet-pharma.com