Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a Global CRO who are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to add an experienced Clinical Project Manager to their team. In this opportunity you will be working on complex global studies in a range of therapeutic areas.
- Act as project lead for multi service full global clinical trials
- Interact with sponsors to ensure effective delivery of projects within timelines
- Responsible for leading and managing teams to ensure efficient execution of clinical trials
- CTMs will work in complex global studies in several therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiovascular, infectious disease and CNS, among others.
- Act as line manager for CRAs and managing project coordinators
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing clinical trials
- Previous experience working in a CRO environment is preferred
- Experience working across several therapeutic areas and multiple countries
- Experience with bid defences and contact with clients
If this position sounds of interest then please feel free to get in contact.
T: 01293 584 300
Apply for Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly