Associate Director – Clinical Pharmacologist – Homebased, Europe
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as an Associate Director of Pharmacology at a large drug development consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced pharmacologist to enter into a senior strategic position with the opportunity to still get their hands dirty with hands on work.
- Collaborates in teams both internally and with clients as a scientific advisor on clinical pharmacology, clinical development, model-informed drug development issues.
- Reviews and interprets client material.
- Provides scientific, logistic and strategic input into clinical trial protocols and modeling strategies
- Performs or supervises graphical explorations of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics data
- Performs or supervises non-compartmental pharmacokinetic analyses
- May perform model-based evaluations of pharmacokinetic and/or pharmacodynamics data
- Writes and compiles reports and other documents summarizing advice both internally and for clients.
- Participates in business development initiatives.
- Supports the preparation of project proposals for prospective and existing clients.
3+ years’ experience in pharmacology (industry). 6+ years would be ideal for a Director title
Broad exposure to different areas – small molecule and biologics
Experience developing clinical trial protocols and providing input on clinical pharmacology plans, model-informed drug development strategies and preparation of regulatory submissions
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a large but specialist team, who work together for a common goal but also in a very independent way. The projects are diverse and interesting and would suit someone who really enjoys the pharmacology field. The company are ambitious and growing and would provide a really great environment for someone ambitious to thrive. The bonus structure is geared exponentially and can rapidly increase with success.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist Scientific Recruiter with 5 years recruitment experience, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
More searches like this
- R & D £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Biology £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Biotechnology £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Pharmacology £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Scientific £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)