Account Director - Med Comms
- Experience Level
My client is a leading medical communications agency which is currently seeking an Account Director to lead the delivery of communications programmes from their Cheshire offices.
The successful candidate will be working across a range of global accounts working on materials in both print and digital formats. You will be accountable for building and developing client relationships, the effective delivery of all account projects, management of the team, quality assurance and new business initiatives.
Our client is known for their collaborative and friendly working environment, as well as career development. In addition to this, you can expect an excellent salary and a great benefits package including healthcare, bonus and pension.
- Providing strategic medical communications and project management leadership for assigned clients and the team
- Providing strategic leadership for all aspects of the account and key programmes
- Ensuring client’s goals are met through creative communication programmes that achieve the client’s strategic objectives
- Line managing and mentoring account team members to achieve personal and professional goals
- Implementing, updating and monitoring SOPs to facilitate the delivery of high-quality projects on time and within budget
- In-depth understanding of financial status of account
- Identifying new business opportunities and assisting with new business pitches
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Significant experience in delivering pharmaceutical marketing projects gained in an agency environment or equivalent setting
- Ability to lead teams and build client relationships
- High-level project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Team player
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international communications group with lots of scope for professional development and promotion.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Director - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly