Our Product Registration business unit is the ideal place for talented individuals to forge a long-term career in an environment full of passion and innovation. PRA is seeking to strengthen the leadership within this group by welcoming on board a new Director of Project Delivery.
The fundamental focus of your role will be to provide strategic and operational leadership to project teams across the EAPA region. You will have operational oversight of all activities within a portfolio of projects, ensuring correct implementation and monitoring of study activities to ensure a high standard of delivery. Project / program oversight, departmental leadership, high-level client management and business development are all aspects of this challenging role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide strategic direction to a team of global Project Managers and Project Directors, providing leadership in the implementation of PRA’s quality standards and processes
- To ensure projects are managed within the contracted schedule and budget via monthly project status review, identifying risks and trends
- To manage resource to ensure profitability
- To confidently and effectively manage client relationships, interfacing with customer representatives at a high level to ensure expectations are met or exceeded, discussing areas of risk, timelines and project progress.
- To act as an internal point of escalation for resolution of issues
- To internally represent the functional area of Project Management
- To contribute to business development via your input to proposals and project bids, attending bid defence meetings when required.
Additionally, you may also be involved in PRA’s efforts for continuous improvement in policies, procedures and business processes, or lead departmental initiatives to ensure global harmonisation.
The working environment in this business unit is highly visible and quality focused. This is in part due to its passion for constantly seeking new ways of working, its focus on client satisfaction and the talented individuals who contribute to successful study delivery.
Delivery-focused, an engaging leader and a strategic thinker.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Extensive experience in clinical research including an outstanding track record of success within global project management
- Demonstrable skills in the following areas: team-building, leadership, client interaction, cross-functional relationship building, conflict resolution and risk management
- Exceptional financial acumen
- A strong familiarity with a key indication; oncology or gene therapy would be particularly advantageous.
- Previous CRO experience is strongly desired
- The flexibility to travel internationally, as required
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.