SENIOR CONSULTANT - MARKET ACCESS
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
SENIOR CONSULTANT – MARKET ACCESS
The client I am working with are a leading market access and research agency focused on the development and growth of their market access division. They are interested in employing a Senior Market Access Consultant to be at the forefront of the companies development.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career then get in touch with me today.
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The client I am working with are offering great incentives and benefits along side the perfect mix between work and social life.
The company is located in a picturesque London HQ with unique surroundings.
Does this match your goals and motivations?!
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
01293 776 644