SENIOR CONSULTANT OPPORTUNITY
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
One of the world's leading Market Access and Research agency's are looking for a Market Access Senior consultant to join their team in order to develop and progress their Market access division.
I am keen to hear from all those in the MA sector looking for an opportunity to develop their career to the next step.
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
01293 776 644
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Market Access £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)