Associate Clinical Project Manager – Biotech Client – Homebased
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
RBW Consulting is partnered with a growing Biopharmaceutical company that are dedicated to developing treatments for a range of conditions within the CNS sphere.
This group has secured approval from regulatory authorities to run a range of clinical trials for both national and international studies within several indications.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Clinical Project Manager to join their small and growing team to help manage trials in both early phase and post-authorisation safety studies.
This is a home based position but due office locations and team meetings, someone based in the South East is preferred, but not essential.
Joining a small, dedicate team, your responsibilities will include –
- Supporting to Clinical Development manager in the planning and preparation of new studies.
- Contribute to the selection of CRO(s) and other vendors to manage and oversee clinical study activities in the EU and/or North America.
- Supporting the set-up, development and maintenance of trial study files and contributing to the writing and review of SOPs
- Clinical Site Management to oversee monitoring activities, in partnership with the CROs clinical monitors
- Support with QA and QC activities for audit readiness
- Working on new study development plans and compiling submittals to the ethics committees and regulatory bodies.
If your current position includes key aspects of clinical study management duties and you are ready to join a small, friendly and growing company, then I would like to hear from you and to discuss your career requirements in more details.
Contact email@example.com Tel 01293 584 300
Keywords:Rare Diseases- CNS Clinical Trials – Central Nervous System -Clinical Development - Associate Clinical Project Management jobs - Associate Clinical Study Manager - Study Manager Associate- CRO Management – Vendor Selection – Pharma CPM jobs – Biotech Clinical Project Manager