- Experience Level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a European leader in medical laboratory services. This company, based in Montpellier, offers tissue analysis services to the life science industry (Biotechnologies, pharmaceutical industry, in vitro diagnostics industry, food industry, etc...).
You will report into the General Manager and work closely with the Global Quality manager. You will manage the quality safety environment team for the french territory in an enthusiastic and driven team.
Your responsibilities will be :
- Maintaining compliance of the Montpellier site with ISO 17025 and GLP standards
- Bringing the site in compliance with the American CAP / CLIA standard
- Planning all the quality system actions and ensure that they are properly monitored
- Leading the continuous improvement process: audits, process reviews, risk analysis,...
- Supervising GLP inspections, validate inspection reports and the quality assurance statement
- Harmonizing policies and documentation with another team located in the Paris region
- Supervising Safety and the Equipment Control within the company.
- Boosting continuous improvement in a context of significant change
- With a higher education in quality and/or life sciences, you have a significant scientific culture.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English, allowing you to be audited by international teams
- Broad experience in team management
- Significant experience in quality in the laboratory/pharma industryYou have significant experience in the field of quality in the laboratory and/or pharmaceutical industry, with a first experience in team management.
- You have a good knowledge of the standards used in the pharmaceutical industry (GLP GCP, GCLP) and the ISO 9001, ISO 15189 or ISO 17025 standards.
- You have an excellent ability to organize an activity and manage projects.
Position to be filled as soon as possible
Located in Montpellier ; regular national / international travels