Site & Patient Identification specialist – 12 month Contract (Germany)
- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is working with a well renowned CRO searching for a specialist to participate in the management and oversight of in-home study visits for clinical trials.
They are seeking an individual to identify, contact, train and manage in-home nursing agencies nurses and their providers. This will be a 100% home based position with a high expectation to hit the ground running.
- Identifying, contacting, training and manage in-home nursing agencies nurses and their providers
- Organise and lead sponsor/CRO, Central Lab, and Site teleconferences
- Support the country coordinator training
- Create, review and maintain essential study start-up documents
- Develop and implement internal process improvement initiatives
- BSc in a scientific, health care field
- 2-4 years of healthcare or CRA experience
- Currently knowledge of ICH/GCP regulations
- Must speak fluent English and German
If you think you’re best suited for this, please get in contact with me and send me your CV;
T: +44 (0)1293 776644