Global Medical Advisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Looking to speak to any GMC registered Medics working within Medical Affairs discipline. I am supporting a worlds leading global pharmaceutical with an above country Medical Advisor position.
The main purpose is to provide medical support for both marketed and immediate pre-launch phase.
Job Title: Global Medical Advisor
Location: Middlesex, England
Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 (TBC)
You will be responsible for
- Organising and participation in advisory boards, KOL development and support, publications planning, public relations activities
- Deliver Medical elements of training
- Providing medical support for strategic brand plan development
- Final Signatory for UK & European codes of practice
- Medical input into and review of Regulatory applications and variations, including preparation of Medical Expert Statements and Clinical Overviews
- Provide central review of and support for Phase IV studies
These are a short list of responsibilities, may vary on day to day basis.
**Must have all the necessary visas to live and work in the UK**
For further information please email your Word formatted CV to:
Resourcer – Blue Pelican Pharma
01892 507 134