Market Access - Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
London based Market Access Opportunity
If your seeking the next exciting role in your Market Access career, get in touch now!!
I am currently partnered with a world leading Market Access consultancy who are looking to continue the teams ongoing growth by taking on an experienced consultant to lead a team of analysts working on a number of projects in a range of emerging markets in order to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier Market Access consultancy.
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The candidate will be
- Focused as well as the ability to prioritise/meet deadlines
- Have a hands on approach with regards to the delivery of the business
- Have a strong global network of clients, payers and key opinion leaders.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise, understandable manner.
- Professional attitude and must be able to accept / exemplify the company’s unique culture.
- Strong leadership, management and technical skills, will have advanced level understanding of healthcare markets including deep expertise of specific market access content areas.
- Good presentation skills.
Does this match your goals and motivations?!
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 1293 776 644
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- Consultant £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- Health Economics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England