Market Access - Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Experience within Market Access?
Seeking career progression?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global, established Market Access Consultancy, they are looking for a candidate with MA experience to lead a team of analysts, researchers and associates in a number of global projects as well as working closely with the Directors of the business to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier Market Access consultancy.
Below is a brief description.
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The candidate will be
- Focused as well as the ability to prioritise/meet deadlines
- Have a hands on approach with regards to the delivery of the business
- Have a strong global network of clients, payers and key opinion leaders.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise, understandable manner.
- Professional attitude and must be able to accept / exemplify the company’s unique culture.
- Strong leadership, management and technical skills, will have advanced level understanding of healthcare markets including deep expertise of specific market access content areas.
- Good presentation skills.
More information available on request.
My client is unique in many aspects with offering great incentives as well as making sure employees has a perfect work – social life with a number of benefits when working with this consultancy. The client is located in a picturesque London HQ with unique surroundings.
Does this match your goals and motivations?
Applying for this role will put you in contact with Christian, Christian is a Market Access specialist and is looking to hear from those seeking career progression and open to hearing opportunities in the sector. Get in touch today.
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- Consultant £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England
- Market Access £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South East England