Medical Science Liaison – Oncology Breast Cancer – North UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
New opportunity has just come available for an expert within the Breast Cancer area to come on board and join one of the ground breaking and leading Oncology portfolio’s in the industry.
Despite incredible improvements in survival rates, breast cancer remains the most common cancer in women around the world. In 2018, there were an estimated 2.1 million new cases of breast cancer worldwide, and it is estimated that around 12% of women will develop breast cancer at some point during their life.
Read on for more information about how you can get involved.
- Responsible for brand new Oncology product
- Home based in the North (North West ideally)
- Impressive company pipeline and future plans. Phase 2 pipeline etc.
- Role progression guaranteed
- Experience as MSL (ideal but not necessarily required as entry positions are also available
- Oncology knowledge and/or network in the field (ideally Breast Cancer but not specifically required)
For more information on this opportunity get in touch with Amy at Barrington James. Amy is a Specialist Life Science Recruiter with 4 year’s experience in the field. CV’s can be sent to email@example.com