This Position is: Permanent and Home Based
Covanceis looking to recruit a UK based monitor (to work in multiple therapeutic areas)
- at CRAII or SCRA1 level.
This role offers excellent exposure to a range of disease areas and a real chance of career progression and promotion opportunities in time.
Positions within the UK Covance Clinical Operations department are able to provide a fantastic environment for development and growth.
Covance is committed to the well-being and development of its employees and one of the key selling points of the UK Clinops group is its strong Management Team and great supportive team spirit between all the colleagues.
Time and again staff comment on their amazing colleagues in Covance Clinops UK and the camaraderie of the department, with many people starting their careers or joining us, developing and remaining with us for many years.
The UK Management team constantly review study/site allocations and workload to actively balance with wellbeing of staff,and take actions to address where needed working closely with project teams, unlike a lot of other CROs.
Our people are our cornerstone and we believe strongly in looking after them and their ambitions and act to do so accordingly.
We offer Office and field-based positioning.
Full time or part time
We benefit from working on multiple phases and therapeutic areas, also including more rare and unusual ones, allowing varied experience to be gained in the environment of the Clinops aspect of Covance
- Phases I - IV
- Working to changing/different Protocols and more diverse study types
- Therapeutic Areas: CV, Oncology, Metabolic, Neuroscience, Rare Disease, Paediatric, Medical Devices, General Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Lots of opportunity to broaden one's Therapeutic Area CV, including now being integrated with legacy Chiltern Biopharma and Oncology groups with opportunities to work across both Agile Biotech and Large Pharma
- Client facing tasks/opportunities are also available in the Clinops environment for those with an interest in this
Cross-development into other departments across the organisation, a key factor in our retention!
Global experience is gained for development towards CTL and PM positions
Working within Clinops can allow for a faster tracked pathway to the above roles - candidates can be put forward for the CTL Mentoring/Training scheme and Project Management Academy, both Covance initiatives committed to retaining and developing our talented Clinops staff
Within UK Clinops itself there is also the opportunity to mentor junior CRAs and help to develop our home grown talent - In-house CRAs (IHCRAs) who have aspirations to become CRAs - by becoming involved as a trainer in the well regarded Covance Monitoring Excellence Academy and performing onsite training visits.
- Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marc on 01753 216664 for further information and discussion.
BSC or BA in a Biomedical or related life science or nursing qualificationExperience:
2 years clinical trials experience as a CRA required for this role ideally.