Brand Manager - Women's Cancer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Oncology Business Unit
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As the Brand Manager - Women's Cancer, you'll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you'll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca's corporate functions and our European and International regions' sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you're inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do - join us.
This product is a next-generation ADC for which we have a co-develop and co-promotion deal with Daichi Sankyo. It is a major asset in our portfolio which will transform the treatment across multiple tumour types for HER2 patients. This has a breakthrough designation from the FDA and the first global launch is expected to be in 2020 in breast cancer.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- You will drive the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for AZ's oncology portfolio within the Marketing Company under the guidance of the therapy area Marketing Lead.
- You will provide Marketing leadership and drive innovation for the Brand throughout its lifecycle and will oversee brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers and AZ.
- You will be directly accountable for the success of the oncology portfolio within the Marketing Company and will deliver this by innovating and competing effectively in-market through cohesive global and local cross-functional working both internally and externally.
- You will ensure that all Brand activities are compliant, aligned with Global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders and truly patient-focused
- Pharmaceutical Marketing experience within Oncology
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units
- Understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology thought leaders
- Appreciation of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine preferred
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience preferred
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential
- Experience within Women's Cancer
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.