QC Laboratory Supervisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Hertfordshire
- Competitive package
- Day-to-day supervision of QC personnel including Senior QC Analysts, QC Analysts, a QC Technician and a QC Assistant.
- To coordinate the running of the laboratory, ensuring that it runs efficiently and smoothly at all times, and to liaise with the Head of Quality for any problems that occur.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, communicate effectively, manage multiple workloads and coordinate all QC activities.
- Plan the timely release of product batches, ensuring adequate trained resource is available, and perform testing where necessary to maintain the laboratory output.
Full job description available on application
- Life science degree / chemistry degree preferred
- Previous experience of supervising and coaching a team in a laboratory environment
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, including the use of Quality Management Systems
- Experienced in writing technical reports including laboratory OOS and validation protocols
- Experience of troubleshooting equipment issues (e.g. HPLC)
- Experience of working to GMP guidelines
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for QC Laboratory Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly