Associate Director - Med Comms
- Experience Level
Our client is a multi-award winning medical communications agency in Surrey. Company growth requires them to seek an Associate Director to join their medical education team.
The Associate Director serves as a link between the account teams and the Directors, providing two-way collaboration to help ensure strategic decisions are taking effect on the ground. You will help to guide the account and creative teams in optimising the output, quality and value of their work, while supporting and encouraging the team to identify and grow new business opportunities. You will also be a key point of contact for clients, acting as a partner to help them anticipate challenges, and providing timely and value-adding solutions through the agency.
In addition to an excellent salary you can expect a generous package of benefits including private healthcare, pension, bonus, 25 days holidays, birthday off and many more perks and incentives.
- As part of the Leadership Team, manage resource within your business unit to help ensure all demands on the accounts are serviced effectively
- Lead and motivate account teams to fulfil their potential and ensure accounts are managed with a clear structure of roles and responsibilities
- Lead internal project meetings, and ensure the account team is briefed and on top of all project requirements
- Make recommendations to the senior management team on project resourcing and staffing requirements
- Responsibility for developing, budgeting, managing and finalising client activity programmes
- Direct account team activity to ensure all programme activities are implemented and deliver against client objectives
- Ensure account team members take ownership and responsibility for projects
- Instigate and lead brainstorms to develop the strategic, tactical and creative direction of accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science degree
- Previous experience of running an account team in a medical communications agency or equivalent environment
- Understanding of local, European and Global pharmaceutical regulations
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and to balance multiple priorities and demands
- Team player ready to share information and ideas
- Attention to detail and excellent quality-control skills
This is a great chance to join a leading agency and develop your leadership credentials. For full information call us today.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Associate Director - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly