- Experience Level
An award-winning medical communications agency is in need of a Scientific Director to join their team in Berkshire, working on a growing immunology account with a focus on publications and med affairs.
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Scientific Director to work on a portfolio of products from early stages and throughout the pipeline of projects. The role will allow you to work across publications, scientific platforms and strategic planning of the account. This is a great chance to develop and shape the account as the portfolio continues to grow. Within the company you would be leading a team known for their breadth of experience and the potential for growth on the account is huge!
The agency offers a sociable working environment, an attractive benefits package including life insurance, pension, 25 days of holiday, flexible working, and more.
- To provide scientific expertise and guidance to the editorial team.
- Provide leadership and mentor junior members of the team.
- Provide quality control and review the work of the editorial team to ensure agency standards and client expectations are met.
- Build strong client relationships, liaise as key client contact and ensure client objectives are met.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to support client account.
- Keep up to date on relevant therapeutic areas and scientific developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A life science degree.
- Extensive previous writing experience gained within a medical communications or equivalent environment.
- Strong publications experience required, some med affairs experience desirable.
- Experience of pitch preparation, pitching and winning new business.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Computer literate – MS Office etc.
- Line management experience.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Faiza Ahmed would love to hear from you on 01932 797992.
Apply for Scientific Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly