Digital Director - Med Comms
- Experience Level
Our client, an international medical communications agency, is seeking a Digital Director to implement and drive through their digital agenda, to be based out of their Cheshire offices.
The Digital Director will work as part of an integrated team with Scientific Services and Client Services teams to lead on all aspects of their digital offering and provide experience and direction to deliver against their clients’ digital needs. You will supplement their existing world-class scientific project delivery to support, drive and deliver digital success.
You will also lead the continued evolution of the company’s digital and technology capabilities and identify areas of the business that will benefit from investing in digital solutions to add value to their client relationships, live projects and proposals.
In return you can expect an excellent salary along with benefits including pension, bonus, 25 days holidays and much more.
- Be a strategic partner to solve problems through creativity and innovation
- Utilise the existing suite of digital technology solutions to lead ongoing development and delivery of digital products and services and operational process improvements; embed and support innovative digital thinking throughout the company
- To be the champion of digital change, working across the business and external partners, creating a spirit and culture of collaboration that delivers value to their clients
- Be current in external digital development, bringing new ideas and opportunities to the business
- Maintain an oversight of quality management and selection of core suppliers
- Sharing of best practices, trends, new technologies, business trends across the business and bringing ideas to life
- Initiate and deliver appropriate training to optimise digital delivery
- Represent the business externally from a digital perspective at pitches, professional meetings and exhibitions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level qualification
- A track record of delivering digital programmes within a healthcare agency setting
- Keen and active appreciation for quality medical content and how this can be suitably produced through digital channels
- A strategic thinker, able to work with internal teams to scope and plan activity in advance
- Proven relationship building skills at all levels of the business, working closely with relevant stakeholders
This is a great chance to build success across a market leading medical communications agency.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Digital Director - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly