MSL with experience_Rare Diseases_ Spain
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for providing a variety of external and internal customers with medical and scientific information on the appropriate utilization of specific client products and with more general information about their therapeutic area and disease state. The MSL will proactively build healthcare provider support, by using a scientific approach. The MSL will need to be a credible and valued representative of our client in a variety of interactions with key stakeholders across their regions.
- Developing relationships with several Health Care Professionals and providing them with scientific information about our client‘s products, research activities, and product development.
- Being able to conduct scientific education programs in line with corporate requirements and ensure the validity of the scientific content
- Provides scientific support to customer facing functions and conducts internal trainings to keep them updated on clinical data and scientific insights
- The MSL will be expected to be an expert on the client‘s products and their therapeutic areas. This will involve regular and extensive reviews of the literature, developing presentations and assisting with publications and medical communications.
- Enhances company reputation in terms of medical and scientific expertise by engaging and discussing with thought leaders and key influencers on a high scientific level
- Be the trusted scientific partner to key external experts by conducting timely, appropriate and frequent scientific exchanges to enhance the understanding of the scientific and medical value of our client products.