London Based Market Access - Senior Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am currently partnered with a world leading Market Access consultancy who are looking to continue the teams ongoing growth by taking on an Analyst to work on a number of projects in a range of emerging markets and work directly with the teams director and senior consultants, delivering work streams for individual projects and support more junior analysts.
Below is a brief description of the role, If you feel it is your next step and can progress your career, get in touch today.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within market access OR consultancy within the healthcare sector.
- Experience of working on international projects
- Excellent academic background: At least a 2:1 (or equivalent) bachelor’s degree ideally within a life science subject area.
- A “hands on” approach with regard to the delivery of the business.
- Working closely with the director and senior consultants of the business to deliver strategic Market Access projects.
- A key part of project teams of Analysts, Researchers and Consultants.
- Conducting secondary research reports and primary research interviews with a variety of respondent types.
Further information is available upon request.
If you believe this roll is the next step in your career, please contact Christian. Christian is a market access specialist who is keen to help individuals find there next step in there pharmaceutical career.
Please contact Christian on 01293 776 644, alternatively email at email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Healthcare Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Analyst Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Market Access Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)