- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Data/ Business Analyst
Exciting opportunity for a data analyst in a growing organisation based in Reading. The individual must be DV cleared
A data/business analyst led for our prestigious client. The candidate must have good client facing skills
And be able to draw on analytical, technical and project management skills to drive a successfuloutcome for our client. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-profile clients in a
The role shall include
- Acting as the lead representative in the customer environment, responsible for operating theplatform, analysing data and leading the client engagement.
- Work directly with clients’ personnel to define deliverables and translate business issues into logical data searches and analysis.
- Consult within the customer environment and identify new opportunities for usage of the platform andplan uptake and usage of the platform.
Data Analyst Requirements
- Technical analysis skills, hands on approach.
- Linux basics
- BI preferred.
- Analytical in that they have tangible experience of converting a dataset into a high level reports/analysis.
- Familiar with using linux and able to use scrips/macros to process data.
- Technical awareness
- Knowledge of Information or Cyber Security
- Enjoy working with customers
- DV Clearance