Pricing & Market Access Associate Director
- Experience Level
Working in partnership with some of the most accomplished global pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, our client provides strategic expertise to global market access and pricing departments.
The Pricing and Market Access Associate Director will have overall responsibility for the delivery of complex projects through combining the use of live data available through our clients newly developed platform and through developing unique tailored insights. The Associate Director will ensure that client projects are delivered to schedule and is also responsible for identifying further revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
The Associate Director will also have a huge input into developing, leading, training and mentoring and the consultancy team to exceed client expectations as part of this very well established but expanding and continuously developing company and you will have a big platform to advance your own career whilst having a very high creative input into the business as a whole alongside the CEO & managing partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading the Market Access and Pricing team to provide services inclusive of:
- Collection of insights from payers, KOL’s and stakeholders
- Providing high-level and innovative strategic input into product-specific market access strategies
- Gap analyses of clients’ market access strategies and proposing solutions to bridge gaps
- Conducting research into country P&R systems and recent HTA decisions to inform P&R strategy
- Creating, developing and validating value and pricing frameworks
- Monitoring policy trends shaping the market access environment
- Translating research and evidence into insight and recommendations.
- Updating valuable research and evidence onto relevant company platforms to ensure that relevant platforms are enriched with the most up to date and relevant market data.
- Identify new business offerings with new and existing clients through developing proposals and creating fantastic relationships with current clients to generate repeat business.
- Training, Mentoring and continuous development of talented PMA consultants, analysts and project managers.
Key Required Skills / Experience
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical pricing and market access and the value that up to date information can provide to all sector participants
- Strong background in International Pricing and Market Access, analytics and modelling/forecasting from a commercial consulting background
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills, able to present information in compelling and creative ways
- Extremely strong written and spoken English
- Proven track record of publishing and presenting thought leadership
- Extensive employment experience in a Healthcare Consulting capacity where delivering projects to a high standard
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Pharmacy, Health Economics or Market Access or other related subject.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious professional to join this highly accomplished and diverse team. Our partner can provide competitive salaries and packages along with exceptions professional development and progression for the right candidates!
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, you can also contact Stefan Beck at RBW Consulting by calling +44 1293 584300