RP (Responsible person)
- Experience Level
Established in 2001, CST Pharma are the UK’s number one specialist in the parallel import and parallel export of branded pharmaceuticals, generic medicines, medical appliances, diagnostics and unlicensed medicines.
We have developed long lasting close relationships with suppliers and customers across the globe. We specialize in supply to wholesalers, Pharmacy groups, hospitals, Private hospitals, specialist clinics, clinical trial providers, charities, NGO’s and many other healthcare providers. Generation a group turnover in excess of £150 million per year.
In 2012 we launched our sister company Acre Pharma with the objective of establishing our business as a respected and reliable supply partner to pharmaceutical businesses outside of the EU. Now well established on 5 continents.
Permanent basis in a diverse RP position on the organisations UK WDA license.
- Globally-renowned pharmaceutical healthcare organisation
- Established product/supply pipeline and wholesale network
- Diverse role incorporating both quality and regulatory dealings
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive remuneration
Job Responsibilities: RP (Responsible person)
- Responsible Person (RP)
- Ensuring compliance of all GDP activities to ensure WDA license retention
- Ensuring the organisation and its supplier network are fully compliant with UK legislation & regulatory guidelines outlined by the MHRA
- Working closely with the leadership and operational teams to maintain awareness of quality, supply and/or safety issues.
- Responsible for medical, quality and regulatory diligence across new product opportunities
- Act as the SME for all GDP-related supply chain matters
- Undertake the role of Responsible Person (RP) as defined by the guidelines on GDP practice of medicinal products (2013/C 343/01)
- Have cross-functional presence for continuous product improvement strategies
- 0 - 5 years working within Quality in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Supplier/vendor approval, including site auditing.
- Practical use of EUDRA/FDA/ICH guidelines and regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.