Senior Medical Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A fantastic opportunity to join an independent and friendly medical communications agency as a Senior Medical Writer and be based in their London or Kent offices.
The role involves working on content development of a broad range of global account projects from start to finish. You will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on projects and also reviewing the work of junior team members as required.
The agency values their staff and invests in both personal and professional development. In addition to a competitive salary, there is a possibility of home working along with a great benefits package including non-contributory pension, healthcare and 25 days holidays.
- Content development of a range of materials according to client specifications and within allocated budgets
- Review and coach junior team members as required
- Develop and maintain an understanding of client products and therapy areas
- Adhere to the client and company’s compliance and QC policies to ensure all materials are of high quality and created to regulated standards
- Work with other team members and senior staff to ensure client goals and projects are delivered to deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree (MSc or PhD desirable)
- Significant medical writing experience gained within a medcomms agency environment
- Previous experience of creating a broad range of medcomms materials
- Line management experience would be desirable
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Faiza Ahmed would love to hear from you on 01932 797992.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly