Global Scientific Director
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Global Scientific Director to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives.
- Responsible for the integrated insights strategy, which includes planning, organizing and interpreting insights from a broad range of customers and data sources.
- Provide leading expertise on gathering, organizing and analysing information to generate insights.
- Accountable for stakeholder mapping and maintains oversight of stakeholder engagement activities, including but not limited to TAEs, nurses and patients’ associations.
- Collects information from internal and external sources (e.g. MSLs, competitive intelligence, market research, Investors reports etc.) and collaborates with a variety of internal stakeholders to build the insights plan.
- Continuously advances collaboration skills, enabling to ensure effective partnerships with broad range of stakeholders.
- Drives the execution of advisory boards and coordinates advisory board plans in collaboration with GMD and/or GL.
- May present at advisory boards as a core member of the integrated Medical Partners team and is responsible for the insight’s strategy as part of the overall medical strategy.
- Provide input and contribute to the evidence generation strategy.
- Maintains oversight, processes and tracks grants and sponsorship requests related to research purposes. Summarizes and provides recommendations to iMP on grants/sponsorship prioritization with research intent.
- Responsible for the approval process for grants, sponsorships and donations with research intent.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Professional experience within pharmaceutical industry, preferably in medical function (not required for Associate GSD).
- Good understanding of drug development process and related regulatory requirements.
- Experience in implementation of clinical trials.
- Expertise with a wide range of data/ information and knowledge about principles of data analysis and interpretation is required.
- Relevant scientific knowledge.
- Prior experience of partnership with TAEs and external organizations is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with a product launch is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.