Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions have recently partnered with a medium-large sized full service CRO who are looking to hire a hands on clinical data manager to join their team on a permanent basis. My client operates in 30+ countries across Europe, Asia and the USA and partners with several of the industry leading pharmaceutical & biotechnology organisations. My client also takes a lot of pride in their low turnover figures as culture and exceptional working conditions are paramount to their success. This position would require you to be based from their office in Oxford with flexible start dates being offered.
- Track database set-up, testing, maintenance and data entry
- Review study documents, design and develop project specific guidelines and instructions
- Perform database QC checks, prepare and attend audits
- Coordinate the processing, dispatch and archiving of CRFs/queries
- Design eCRF, Data Management and Data Validation Plans and test EDC databases
- Maintain Clinical Data Management working files
- Experience with Clinical Data Management systems (Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm, ClinTrial)
- Prior experience with clinical or medical data
- College/University degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com