London Based Senior Consultant - Market Access
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Have you got experience in the Market Access sector? Looking for the next exciting opportunity?
Get in contact today to hear about an exciting Market Access Consultant Opportunity that has recently arisen. The role is with an established consultancy looking for a consultant to work with the directors in driving the team forward and lead numerous international projects with their team of analysts.
Below is a brief description of the duties of the role and the skills expected.
- Working with directors to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top tier market access/research consultancy.
- Lead project teams of analysts, researchers and associates in development.
- Conduct secondary research reports, advisory boards and training programmes.
- Play an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, managing budgets and client compliance.
- Managing a range of consulting projects in different therapy areas simultaneously.
- Provide support to senior management day-to-day with regard to management of junior staff.
Expected skills and experience
- Degree-level education ideally to masters level
- Demonstrable experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of key pharmaceutical markets and pricing reimbursement systems in these same markets.
- Experience of using CRM or other database system/ good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The candidate will be
- Focused as well as the ability to prioritise/meet deadlines
- Have a hands on approach with regards to the delivery of the business
- Have a strong global network of clients, payers and key opinion leaders.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise, understandable manner.
- Professional attitude and must be able to accept / exemplify the company’s unique culture.
- Strong leadership, management and technical skills, will have advanced level understanding of healthcare markets including deep expertise of specific market access content areas.
- Good presentation skills.
My client is unique in many aspects with offering great incentives as well as making sure employees has a perfect work – social life with a number of benefits when working with this consultancy. The client is located in a picturesque London HQ with unique surroundings.
Does this match your goals and motivations?!
Phone : 01293 776 644
Apply for London Based Senior Consultant - Market Access
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Healthcare £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Consultant £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (North)
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Market Access £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (North)