Territory Manager Interventional Oncology
- Experience Level
A leading medical device organisation is recruiting a Territory Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in France. For decades, the company has been a pioneer in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, X-ray tub technology, and non-destructive testing. With an extensive portfolio and long-standing relationships with leading clinicians across the globe, this company is offering an exciting opportunity to work with them and bring real skill and experience to the post.
- Identifying potential clients, and decision makers within the client organisation, such as hospitals and clinics, as well as researching and building relationships with new clients.
- Setting up meetings between client and company's decision makers, plan approaches, and product pitches, working cross-functionally to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Identifying and developing the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and/or demonstrable related experience or Master's Degree with no or little experience.
- Demonstrated competence in Interventional Radiology products and procedures.
- Product knowledge and ability to conduct demonstrations.
- Industry knowledge.
- Selling skills Required Certifications and Training.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.