Clinical Research Manager
- Experience Level
To qualify for this opportunity:
- Previously worked in a Contract Research Organization
- Minimum 2 years Project Management Experience
- Experience working in Ophthalmology
UK - London Based Role
The goal of a Clinical Project Manager (CPM) in Europe is to drive developmental and clinical research projects utilizing best practices in order to ensure budgets, timelines and performance requirements are met. The CPM will manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity with minimal interaction from the Sr. Director of Clinical Operations. The role requires active involvement to meet schedules or resolve problems or conflicts, and entails frequent interaction with subordinates, outside customers, functional peer groups at various management levels and senior management. May oversee less experienced Clinical Project Managers, CTAs and other office staff.
Are the following important factors to your work life?
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Culture and People
- Employee Benefits
If yes is the answer, then why not make a change? I am currently partnered with this ground-breaking CRO who are expanding their business across Europe. They are looking for their next CPM who can help drive their projects into the future.
- Project Management experience in the Clinical Market
- Site Management
- Budget Responsibilities
- Meeting Schedules
- Problem Solving
- Overseeing Junior Managers
Their flexible, fair working environment, mixed with a highly professional team is what makes this company so amazing. They are committed to a high level of service to their clients to ultimately help patients globally who are suffering with these rare diseases. If you would like to explore further, contact me now!
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Administrator £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Development £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Operations £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Project Manager £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in England