Clinical Support Manager, UK
2 days left
- Experience Level
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As Clinical Support Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
The Clinical Support Manager leads and manages the team of Clinical Support Associates within the UK and Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced leader within clinical research to join a thriving and growing clinical support team. The clinical support team is part of the Clinical Support Services responsible for professional, key support functions across multi-disciplinary teams for all General Medicine and Oncology clinical trials.
- Selection, recruitment and retention of high calibre staff to provide professional, efficient and key clinical support service.
- Sets team and individual objectives, reviews progress, and monitoring individuals development needs to build skills and capabilities.
- Defines, establishes and measures team performance via agreed metrics and audits
- Ensures that new and updated processes and procedures are rolled out in a timely and consistent manner.
- Works closely with Project Managers and CRA Managers to ensure clinical studies are set up and executed within required timelines and to a quality standard.
- Manages timely distribution of safety data to investigators for trials in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Works closely with cross functional teams to manage additional process for all Clinical Trials for Global and Local studies across all studies and investigational sites.
- Driving process improvement, including the integration of new technologies.
A motivator, leader and highly professional communicator.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Relevant experience within the Clinical Research environment with an excellent knowledge of Clinical Research processes including ICH GCP with previous experience as a senior CSA/CTA or CRA.
- Previous line management experience
- Proven expertise in communication and managing multiple priorities
- Experience within other areas of Clinical Research Industry desirable
- Experience in ethics / R&D requirements essential
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Clinical Support Manager, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly