Regional Sales Manager Europe
- Experience Level
A leading medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager - Europe. The organisation is known for their work in utilising radiotherapy and fighting cancer. With an impressive portfolio, this company offers an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skill to this position. Please note that this position will mostly be travel and home-based.
- Manages sales directly to end-users of the organisation's products or services in a large specified geographic area.
- Is responsible for a specific industry or product segment on a national or sub-national basis.
- Incumbents at the Director and Senior Director level typically manage other sales managers.
- Incumbents at the Manager level may manage only individual contributor sales account managers and may carry their own sales quota.
- The incumbent's level may be determined by the size of the geographic area of responsibility (e.g., region vs. district vs. branch), the size or significance of the industry or product segment for which the incumbent is responsible, or other factors.
- Performs all required management responsibilities including but not limited to: implementing the company's policies, programs, and guidelines; ensuring employee productivity and growth; managing resources; knowing the company's business; and maintaining functional, technical, and external market awareness necessary for managing immediate organization.
- Coaches Territory Manager's efforts in sales process from opportunity identification to close of business, utilising proven selling methodologies and tools.
- Co-travels with team members on a monthly basis to support sales, product knowledge and overall success for each territory.
- Provides regular performance feedback and coaching for improved performance of team members, documented on a quarterly basis at a minimum.
- Creates atmosphere of positive morale, accountability to goals, and competitive spirit within sales organization.
- Leads regional sales forecasts at an individual level monthly and semi-monthly basis utilizing the company's forecasting process, actively listening and questioning for TM's development and success.
- Responsible for providing direction and support to team to adhere to sales, corporate and administrative duties, with full knowledge of how to execute these duties.
- Communicates with counterparts including VPs, Cryo Sales/Directors and Technicians to maximize opportunity within the company's current client and partner base.
- Interfaces with customers and prospective customers to provide assistance with sales process, resolve problems, build relationships and maintain goodwill.
- Provides ongoing service and internal problem-solving support for the region, communicating with internal department leads as necessary.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of features, benefits, and technical aspects of the full IO product line.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of the regional and national competitors.
- Develops, implements. and coaches sales strategies and trainings to develop team's skills and
- Generates timely reports, assessments and analyses for team and for management as
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven successful sales management experience and/or other sales and marketing
- Successful experience in medical device sales, and 1 year of experience in IR-based sales.
Industry experience (service or technology) preferred.
- Established track record of success with the planning of both strategic and tactical execution
including development of individualized business plans to increase revenue.
- This position requires extensive amount of travel and valid Driver's License. Approximately 75% of travel will be overnight.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.