- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The RWA statistician has to have knowledge and experience of working with RWE (EHRs, Claims/Payer data etc) and be able to employ newly evolving methodologies as well as current practice. The RWA group has a wide remit of evidence framing, knowledge of data assets, registries, pragmatic trials, external control arms that experience in one of these areas would be of benefit.
- Perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports – usually in English.
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize the global efficiency.
- Act as a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle; define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Develop complex analysis strategies.
- Produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverables.
- Representing Cytel at client meetings
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree and a Masters or PhD in a statistical subject.
- You have a good understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials (and other randomized experiments) and observational studies (e.g. comparative cohort studies, case-control, retrospective/prospective cohort and registry).
- You will have experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology, either academically or professionally – and/or Outcomes research.
- You are able to work independently and in a team
- You are confident, self-reliant, and a quick learner.
- You have knowledge of advanced SAS programming skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills are mandatory.
- Advanced verbal, written, communication and collaboration skills.
- Advance understanding of both clinical trials and observational studies
- Advanced SAS programming skills.
- Experience with oncology and/or rare disease would be an advantage
- Travel – willingness and ability to travel domestically and/or internationally.
- Team commitment: prioritize attendance at appropriate project team meetings; take steps to understand and appreciate the roles, skills and strengths of others on the team.
Apply for RWA Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- HEOR Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Epidemiologist Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Health Economics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Outcomes Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany