MAINLAND EUROPE *** Labeling Scientist *** Mngr or Associate Director ** Relo Offered!...
- Experience Level
MAINLAND EUROPE *** Labeling Scientist *** Manager or Associate Director ** Strong tracking, systems and coordination required ** Relocation Offered!
Are you working packaging, artworking or regulatory labeling and want to be part of a global regulatory team (yes, they will consider non regulatory applicants) to be part of a Centre of Excellence push to revitalise their global regulatory labeling and artworking department, for this company which is expanding, with new products penned.
The role is to manage with the Director, a group of 10 FTEs in matrix, possibly with some line management yourself, to coordinate and drive through just in time labeling updates, new labels into production, new artworking, where you will coordinate and track changes, produce KPIs and trending, and work with Vendors, Strategic Labeling, manufacturing and packaging to ensure timely compliance and acceptance.
For this rare opportunity, we are seeking individuals who have good regulatory requirement understanding combined with the following:-
- Either a background in packaging, artworking or labeling, or a combination of these
- Good project management and workstreams management skills
- Understanding and possible experience in developing KPIs, identifying stop gaps, bottlenecks and resourcing levels
- Good knowledge of packaging and artworking requirements for ideally EU and international or global markets
- Good communication skills and an ability to work through partner departments, develop collaborations, and identify process improvements
- Strong tracking skills, with some experiences in being the ‘go to’ person for issues.
This role is exclusive to Advanced, to apply for this role, please contact Theo Moore on +44 7918 195 166 (including evenings) or send me a full CV to email@example.com
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Contact us today to see how we can help you, make that next career move on
+44 (0)20 7801 3380
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Keywords / Key words: Regulatory Labelling, Regulatory Labeling, Labeling Jobs, Labelling Jobs, Associate Director Labelling, Associate Director Labeling, Regulatory Labelling, Regulatory Labeling, Labeling Jobs, Labelling Jobs, Associate Director Labelling, Associate Director Labeling.
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Packaging £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Production £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Regulatory Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Compliance £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium